The Changing Role of the CIO

As PLUS continues to put an emphasis on cyber and data security issues throughout 2012, we at PLUS blog thought this Infographic from Wikibon was an interesting snapshot of how Chief Information Officers view their roles as technology continues to advance. Also, it has been a while since our last Fall Through the Cracks Friday infographic (also on technology), so we figured we were due for one.

The stat that jumps out to us… 58% list security as a top consideration for IT. What exactly are the other 42% working on?
The Changing Role of the CIO [Infographic]
Via: Wikibon

This entry was posted in Cyber, FTTCF, General Risk Management and tagged , , , by plushq. Bookmark the permalink.

About plushq

The Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) was founded in 1986 by industry professionals who recognized the need for a forum for individuals involved in the field of professional liability. The Society is a non-profit organization with membership open to persons interested in the promotion and development of the professional liability industry. Membership consists of over 6,500 individuals, representing over 1,000 companies active in the many fields of professional liability. PLUS currently receives the support of more than 200 companies through corporate membership. PLUS is recognized as the primary source of professional liability educational programs and seminars, assistance to its members to help serve clients, and information regarding professional liability. The Society is continually seeking new means to fulfill its mission statement and better serve its members.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s