Registration Is Now Open for the 2013 PLUS International Conference!
This year’s theme, Uncharted Waters of Emerging Risk: Knowledge is Power, focuses on the vital and critical information that everyone in the professional liability industry needs to know in order to succeed in a dynamic and quickly-changing marketplace. This event has earned its reputation for attracting the premier business, thought and world leaders, and this year’s roster of keynote speakers continues that tradition. Speakers scheduled to appear include:
- Dr. Madeleine K. Albright, Secretary of State (1997-2001), Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group and Albright Capital Management LLC and best-selling author
- Jeb Bush, 43rd Governor of the State of Florida
- Anna Maria Chavez, Chief Executive Officer, Girl Scouts of the USA
- William Cohen, Distinguished Statesman, Secretary of Defense (1997-2001) and CEO, The Cohen Group
- Stephen J. Dubner, Journalist, Radio and TV Personality, Award-winning author and co-author of the International bestsellers, Freakonomics and Superfreakonomics
- Ambassador Karen Hughes, Worldwide Vice Chair of Burson-Marsteller
- Dr. Erwann Michel-Kerjan, Managing Director, Risk Management and Decision Process Center, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Alfred W. Zollar, former General Manager, IBM Tivoli Software
In addition to the keynotes, the PLUS Conference will once again include 15 educational sessions focusing on the key issues that are impacting professional liability coverage and exposures. See the full schedule of events.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today and join the learning and networking this November in Orlando.
Leave a Reply