PLUS is pleased to offer a timely educational webinar on the recent Supreme Court decision in Halliburton v. Erica P John Fund. Join us for “Post-Halliburton Decision: Implications for Public Traded Corporations and their Directors and Officers.”
- Date: Monday, July 14th
- Time: 12:30 ET / 11:30 CT / 9:30 PT
- Length: 45 minutes
This webinar is a follow-up to the 2014 D&O Symposium session “Securities Class Action Litigation Update” and will feature many of the same panelists from the live session. PLUS members can review that session in the PLUS Multimedia Library prior to Monday’s update.
- Moderator: Jordan Eth, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Proposed Panelists:
- Mike Dowd, Robbins Geller, Rudman & Dowd
- Michael Nicolai, Berkley Professional
Specific topics to be discussed include:
- Review of the Supreme Court’s ruling in Halliburton v. Erica P John Fund
- Compare the ruling with the predictions from D&O Symposium Securities Class Action panel and audience polling
- Discuss the implication of the decision to publicly traded corporations and their D&O insurance companies
Don’t miss this timely and important educational event – register now and join the webinar on Monday, July 14.
Leave a Reply