In this clip from the 2014 PLUS Conference session “ACA Professional Liability Exposures: Not Just Medical PL,” moderator Christopher Williams (Travelers) and Paul Greve, JD, RPLU (Willis) discuss some of the positive impacts of the Affordable Care Act legislation.
If you’re active in the medical professional liability space you do not want to miss the 2015 PLUS Medical PL Symposium, April 28 & 29 in Atlanta. Sessions for this industry-leading event include:
– What is the Impact of PPACA on MedPL Exposures?
– Technology in Healthcare: EHRs & PHI
– Batch Claims – What ARE the “Three P’s”?
– The Changing & Expanding Role of Emergency Medicine
– Coming to You: Medical Marijuana MedPL Exposures
– Healthcare Access in Your Big Box Store
Don’t miss it – register now!
PLUS members can view this entire Conference session in the PLUS Multimedia Library.
Leave a Reply