From the 2015 PLUS Professional Risk Symposium session “Bitcoins, Phishing…When is Cyber Crime ‘Just’ a Crime?” Scott L. Schmookler, Esq. (Gordon & Rees) and Steven Balmer (Travelers Bond & Specialty Insurance) discuss the issue of social engineering as a cyber liability exposure, how it is being addressed by underwriters, and how this growing exposure has changed the way policies work.
For the very latest on privacy and data security issues join PLUS and hundreds of your insurance industry colleagues for the 2015 Cyber Liability Symposium on September 17 in Chicago. Sessions for this industry-leading event include:
- How to Sell Cyber Insurance to Different Industries
- Let’s Debate! Cyber Hot Topics (where attendees help pick the debate topics)
- Preparing for Cyber Armageddon (luncheon keynote by Rod Beckstrom)
- Emerging Cyber Risks: Terrorism, Crime & Ransomware
- Pre-Breach Risk Management & Vendor Management Issues
- Internet of Things: Boundless Exposures & Privacy Issues
Rates increase next week, so register now and save $125!
PLUS members can view this entire Conference session in the PLUS Multimedia Library.