The Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) launched the second cohort of its Diversity Leadership & Mentoring Program (LAMP) at its 30th annual conference November 1-3, 2017, in Atlanta.
LAMP is a leadership development training program for PLUS members from diverse and traditionally under-represented groups within the professional liability insurance industry. The curriculum focuses on leadership coaching but also includes matching participants with senior-level PLUS members who have agreed to serve as mentors throughout the program.
Additionally, PLUS sponsors participants’ involvement in signature PLUS events including the PLUS Conference and national Symposia as well PLUS educational offerings and RPLU designation exams.
Members of the second LAMP cohort include:
- Nyreese Arzu, Axis Capital – San Francisco, CA
- Kristine Bell, Chubb Limited – Boston, MA
- Vanessa Contreras, Scor Reinsurance – Chicago, IL
- Liliana Cortez, Aon – Chicago, IL
- Christian Hughes, Verisk Analytics – Jersey City, NJ
- Bernadine Jones, Admiral Insurance Group – Mount Laurel, NJ
- Lilit Jragatsbanian, RPLU, MLIS, Worldwide Facilities LLC – Los Angeles, CA
- Linda Lin, QBE North America – New York, NY
- Moiré Morón, QBE North America – New York, NY
- Gloria Nava, RPLU, Philadelphia Insurance Companies – Pasadena, CA
- Jon Perry, Allied World – Chicago, IL
- Nanette Ross, RSA Canada – Mississauga, Ontario
- Dwight Williams, Willis Towers Watson – New York, NY
- Renada Williams, AXIS Insurance – Berkley Heights, NJ
- Jeremy Zacharias, Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin – Cherry Hill, NJ
Participants are selected out of a competitive application process overseen by seven members of the PLUS Diversity & Inclusion Committee, chaired by Chester D. White, RPLU, ARM, Vice President and Director at Aon Risk Solutions.
“LAMP is designed for any professional who recognizes the importance of diversity and leadership in business and wants to make themselves more valuable to their current organization,” said White. “It is ideal for both those that are early in their career but wish to pursue greater leadership responsibilities or career advancement as well as those further along in their career that wish to improve certain skill sets.”
Further details on the program, including how to apply for the next cohort, can be found on the PLUS website.
Leave a Reply