Four insurance leaders discuss the latest trends in the London market and abroad in this podcast. Listen to these experienced practitioners as they talk about changing London market rates, social inflation, healthcare and more.
With perspectives from all across the industry, this recording provides an excellent look at the various factors impacting the London market as well as a discussion on global trends and how markets across the world are faring as we head into 2020.
Hear from these expert speakers:
- Winsee Chung, Managing Director, Marsh
- Chris Warrior, Head of Management Liability UK and Ireland, Berkshire Hathaway
- Jason Collins, Wholesale Co-Head, Tysers
- Rachel Turk, Head of Corporate Development, Beazley
- David Nicholson, Specialist Lawyers Underwriter, Beazley (Moderator)