Another month, another great round of PLUS Content! This month saw new episodes in two of our ongoing podcast series, as well as a one-time podcast episode from the London Chapter. We also saw two great blog submissions from skilled professionals in different parts of the industry.
Written Content in May:
- Ten Ways an Employer Can Reduce Their Chances of Being Sued for Discrimination—Estelle Kokales McGrath provides a list of ten tips that can help employers reduce their chances of being sued for discrimination claims.
- Blue Collar Professional: Rethinking the Liability Exposure and Insurance Needs of General and Specialty Contractors—Matthew Thomas brings an explanation of Contractor’s E&O Insurance and how it can be a benefit to General and Specialty Contractors alike.
Podcasts for May:
- The New Administration and D&O Risks: 100 Days In— Megan Brown joins Kevin LaCroix and Rob Yellen for their second podcast episode on the New Administration and D&O Risks.
- The London Market’s USP: Why It’s as Important Today as it’s Ever Been— Join Max Carter, Zina Saeed, Matthew Jenkins, and Eric Fowler as they discuss what makes the London market great and what insurance practitioners can do to ensure its longevity in this podcast episode.
- Deal with Me: Transaction Insurance Leaders Chat featuring Nancy Adams and Carl Metzger— Daniel Auslander and Matthew T. Simpson are joined by Nancy Adams and Carl Metzger for the third episode of their podcast series.
- Let’s Talk Professional Liability with Robbie Thompson—PLUS CEO Robbie Thompson chats with professional liability thought leaders about business line trends, market conditions and what it takes to be successful in the industry. This podcast is only available on the PLUS Connect App.
Next month will bring new episodes of both “Deal with Me” and “Let’s Talk Professional Liability,” as well as new blog articles and Trend Advisor Insight Reports from across the industry.
If you have an idea that you think would make a great blog post, podcast, or webinar, we’d love to hear it! You can fill out the PLUS Content Idea form and we’ll get in touch with you about which content channel would be best.
A hearty thank you to all our authors and speakers! We’re looking forward to more great content next month.