June was a great month for written content here on the PLUS Blog, with our first three-part article, focused on private quality and how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the industry. We had our Management and PL Trend Advisor Insight Report from Tina Fletcher, as well as an Insight Report piece on BIPA from D&O Trend Advisor Jonathan Meer.
Written content for June:
- PLUS Healthcare & MedPL Symposium Session Questions and Answers—Peter Cridland, Paul Greve, and Lori Semlies provide answers to audience questions from their PLUS Healthcare & Medical PL Symposium panel, COVID-19 MPL Claims: Tidal Wave or Trickle?
- COVID-19 EPLI Update—Elan Kandel, Michelle Gordon, and Jamie LaPlante follow up their podcast with this written piece about employment practices liability insurance and COVID-19 claims.
- Private Equity and the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic—Vivian Falzon, Scott Schechter, Joshua DiLena, Mathew Mawby, and Andrew Paliotta detail the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on private equity firms and their insurers in this three-part blog post.
- COVID-19 and Disability Discrimination Lawsuits are Producing Professional Liability Claims—Tina Fletcher provides insight and perspective on disability discrimination lawsuits and the professional liability claims they produce, especially in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Growing Biometric Privacy Liability—Jonathan Meer provides a look at the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act and related liability surrounding it and other laws like it.
Podcasts for June:
- Let’s Talk Professional Liability Highlight: Allison Barret— PLUS CEO Robbie Thompson chats with professional liability thought leaders about business line trends, market conditions and what it takes to be successful in the industry. While this podcast is only available on the PLUS Connect App, this episode is highlighted here on the blog and is available to listen.
- Deal With Me: Transaction Insurance Leaders Chat featuring Mary Duffy— Mary Duffy joins Daniel Auslander and Matthew T. Simpson for the fourth episode of their podcast series.
Next month brings us a podcast from the Midwest Chapter, as well as a new episode of The New Administration with Rob Yellen and Kevin LaCroix. We also have some great authors lined up for written content, including another three-part article on InsurTech.
If you have an idea that you think would make a great blog post, podcast, or webinar, we’d love to hear it! You can fill out the PLUS Content Idea form and we’ll get in touch with you about which content channel would be best.
A hearty thank you to all our authors and speakers! We’re looking forward to more great content next month.