The PLUS Blog officially has a new look! We hope you’ve enjoyed the new look and feel of the blog as you’ve been clicking around the excellent content this past month. We had written pieces on the ongoing impact of the #MeToo movement and the new Biometric Identifier Information law put into effect in New York City. We also had podcasts where PLUS CEO Robbie Thompson spoke to last year’s winners of the Emerging Leader award. And a huge round of applause for our new 2022 LAMP Cohort, announced just over a week ago!
Written content for August:
- The Legacy of #MeToo—Robert Chadwick writes on the impact of the #MeToo movement and the seismic changes which have taken place in the legal landscape surrounding sexual harassment in the private workplace.
- Fingerprint Scanning & Biometrics: New Legal Requirements for New York City Businesses—Christopher Seusing and Sameer Ponkshe describe the New York City’s new Biometric Identifier Information law and its effect on businesses.
- Introducing the 2022 LAMP Cohort—The Diversity Leadership & Mentoring Program (LAMP) seeks to develop motivated leaders and advance the careers of participants who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to the program, and the PLUS Foundation is proud to introduce its 2022 LAMP Cohort.
- Advice on a Change in Your Career—Emily Bonds Davey writes about her recent career change and how she went from practicing law to teaching it, and gives advice for others who might be looking at a career change for themselves.
Podcasts for August:
- Let’s Talk Professional Liability with Jahan Cedenio: Emerging Leader Award Nominations Now Open—Robbie Thompson, CEO of PLUS, speaks with each of last year’s Emerging Leader Award recipients on his Let’s Talk Professional Liability podcast. This episode he’s joined by Jahan Cedenio for a conversation on his career, experience, and advice for other emerging leaders in the industry today.
- Let’s Talk Professional Liability with Courtney Maugé: Nominate an Emerging Leader by September 1st—PLUS CEO Robbie Thompson speaks with each of last year’s Emerging Leader Award recipients on his Let’s Talk Professional Liability podcast. This episode he’s joined by Courtney Maugé.
If you have an idea that you think would make a great blog post, podcast, or webinar, we’d love to hear it! You can fill out the PLUS Content Idea form and we’ll get in touch with you about which content channel would be best.
A hearty thank you to all our authors and speakers! We’re looking forward to more great content next month.
Leave a Reply