We’re heading into the final quarter of 2021, and September brought us more excellent content for the PLUS Blog and the PLUS Connect app. Our own Marketing Coordinator Brooke Robinson wrote a detailed beginner’s guide to social media, and industry professionals gave their opinions on topics from the COVID-19 pandemic to climate change and its impact on D&O liability. We also listened to some great podcasts, one from Robbie Thompson as he interviews past Emerging Leader award winner Chelsea Laing, and a discussion on COVID-19 issues for school and teachers to consider as the school year gets underway.
Written content for September:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Social Media for Professionals—Brooke Robison pens a guide on posting and engaging on social media for professionals.
- Reflections of the COVID-19 Pandemic 18 Months Later—Marie Szleszinski reflects on the Healthcare and Medical Professional Liability industry over a year into the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Is Climate Change Impacting D&O Liability?—Jonathan Meer and Carl Pernicone discuss how climate change is impacting the D&O Liability industry.
Podcasts for September:
- Let’s Talk Professional Liability with Chelsea Laing— Robbie Thompson, CEO of PLUS, speaks with each of last year’s Emerging Leader Award recipients on his Let’s Talk Professional Liability podcast. This episode he’s joined by Chelsea Laing for a conversation on her career, experience, and advice for other emerging leaders in the industry today.
- Back to School! COVID-19 Issues to Consider— A candid conversation with Talene Carter, Tania Mistretta, and Patricia Toro on the current state of COVID-19 and its impact on schools.
With September at an end, there’s only a little more than a month before the PLUS Conference! This year’s Conference is November 8th-10th, at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas. This premier professional liability insurance industry event is the perfect way to stay in touch with your colleagues and stay up to date on changes impacting your industry. Get more information and register for the PLUS Conference here.
If you have an idea that you think would make a great blog post, podcast, or webinar, we’d love to hear it! You can fill out the PLUS Content Idea form and we’ll get in touch with you about which content channel would be best.
A hearty thank you to all our authors and speakers! We’re looking forward to more great content next month.