It’s the start of a new year and we’re heading into 2022 strong! We have a great variety of content to start the year, from pressing updates about how COVID-19 continues to affect the industry, to articles on recent court decisions and the landscape of global risk itself. We also have a PLUS update, about the new PLUS is More effort!
- Clash of the Titans: Religious Rights VS. LGBT Rights—Robert Chadwick discusses a recent Supreme Court decision on LGBT rights in the workplace as well as looking to the future of religious challenges to LGBT claims.
- WSHB Alert – Status of “Federal Vaccine or Test Mandates”—Christian Gunneson and Dana Ring detail three new mandates making their way through the federal appeal system.
- Building Momentum: New Membership Model to Ensure PLUS is MORE—A letter from PLUS CEO Robbie Thompson about the new PLUS is More effort, eliminating member fees to include the entire industry.
- PLUS is More: Press Release—A press release about the new PLUS is More effort.
- The Evolving Global Risk Landscape—Andy Zoller provides a write-up from his session at this past PLUS Conference, talking about the content covered and looking forward to the future of the global risk landscape as it evolves.
- Omicron Surge Pushes Courts Back to Remote Proceedings—Greg Amundson and Margaret Mazlin write about the omicron variant and how it is pushing courts to return to remote proceedings rather than in-person.
- Deal With Me: Transaction Insurance Leaders Chat featuring Ai Tajima and Ashley Parsa—Matt Simpson and Dan Auslander are here with their fifth episode of “Deal with Me,” a series of podcasts designed to provide insights—both personally and professionally—into the people that lead the Transaction Insurance industry, and increase the understanding of the Transaction Insurance marketplace, products, and trends.
We already have excellent content lined up for February, and we’re looking forward to sharing it with our members.
If you have an idea that you think would make a great blog post, podcast, or webinar, we’d love to hear it! You can fill out the PLUS Content Idea form and we’ll get in touch with you about which content channel would be best.
A hearty thank you to all our authors and speakers! We’re looking forward to more great content next month.
Leave a Reply