Reports from day one of the 2013 PLUS Zurich Professional Liability Regional Symposium are in, and it sounds as if the event is a hit – great content, engaged attendees, and plenty of networking opportunities.
In case you missed day one, check out a few photos from the event.
Michael Cembalest, Chief Investment Officer with JP Morgan, dissects the European Debt Crisis using Legos. From the article:
In case you can’t tell what the lego figures represent, here is a quick reference guide:
1. Spain, Italy, Euro Periphery
2. CDU, CSU, FDP, the three German parties controlling the German Bundestag, their parliament
4. Social Democrats and Greens
5. Bundesbank, the German central bank
7. European Central Bank
10. EU taxpayers in Core countries
11. EU Commission and Euro Group Finance Ministers
12. EU bondholders and shareholders