Have you ever wondered how PLUS content gets sourced and developed? PLUS has several volunteer roles that are essential to the development and delivery of content. These roles include:
- PLUS Symposia Chairs
- PLUS Content Advisory Committees
- PLUS Trend Advisors
- PLUS Editorial Board
Ideas generated by these roles as well as the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for National Events allows PLUS to continue to deliver timely, relevant and high quality content. While you might be familiar with the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for the PLUS Conference or Symposia, you may not be aware of all of the other content opportunities that are available.
Here is a glimpse at the additional PLUS content channels:
- The PLUS Journal is a quarterly publication available exclusively to PLUS members. Articles are written by industry insiders and highlight the hot topics and key issues impacting the professional liability marketplace, as well as upcoming PLUS events and news.
- The PLUS Blog is a great place to share thoughts on professional liability insurance with the PLUS membership of over 7,000 professional liability practitioners. PLUS has regular blog contributors and also welcomes one-off posts by members who wish to contribute.
- PLUS Podcasts are pre-recorded, audio-only content that is available to members and non-members via the PLUS Connect App. Podcasts are an opportunity to share timely discussions amongst industry thought leaders on new trends and pressing issues.
- PLUS Webinars are robust educational presentations which may be live or pre-recorded and require pre-registration.