Last week, PLUS celebrated another successful Cyber University with sessions taking place March 28th-30th. Eight informative sessions were hosted by 16 industry experts across the globe. Sessions were attended by members working to earn their Cyber Professional Liability Practitioner Designation (CPLP), earn additional CE/CLE credit, and learn more about the Cyber Insurance market.
If you weren’t able to attend the live sessions, no need to worry! The Learner Workbook and on-demand recordings are available for purchase for the next 90 days. You can purchase these limited-time resources here.
This is what attendees had to say about the event:
- 100% of attendees would recommend PLUS Cyber University to a colleague
- “Impressive panel of experts from diverse perspectives!”
- “Amazing presenters! So thorough and gave practical and insightful answers!”
- “Great discussion!”
- “Really informative… well worth the time and cost.”
Check out the list below to see what sessions PLUS offered this year:
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Factual and Legal Foundations Part 1 with instructor Bill Hardin
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Factual and Legal Foundations Part 2 with instructor Molly McGinnis Stine
- Non-Cyber Line of Coverage, Evolution of Cyber Coverage, and Interplay Among Lines with instructors John Black and Kelly Dworniczek
- Debunking Myths About Cyber Insurance with instructor Amanda Stantzos
- Underwriting, Breach Response, 1st Party Incidents, 3rd Party Claims, and Emerging Coverages with instructors Shehla Qureshi and Deuayne Crawford
- Risk Management: How Business Leaders Prepare and Respond with instructors Joe Niemczyk, James Mackay, and Lou Botticelli
- Breach Scenario: Surviving a Cybersecurity Incident with instructors Mark Sadler, Evgueni Erchov, and Chris Diienno
- Cyber Roundtable with instructors Molly McGinnis Stine, Erin Flaherty, Gamelah Palagonia, and Adam Taylor
If you’re interested in attending a future live Cyber University event, save the date for the fall session September 12th-14th and keep an eye out for registration opening soon.