As a PLUS member, you have access to a multitude of resources including curriculum, national events, online content, and more. You also have access to a vast network of professional liability practitioners with expertise in all Professional Lines at varying experience levels. View the lists below to see what benefits PLUS offers and if you are utilizing the offerings that matter the most to you. These benefits are designed to help you as you start or advance your career in professional liability. Whether you want to make meaningful business connections or further your knowledge base, our benefits are here to help you along your personal journey.
- 6 National PLUS Events focusing on various professional lines
- PLUS University programs on professional liability & Cyber, and D&O
- 50+ local, regional, and international networking events
- PLUS Curriculum – comprised of 23 modules
- RPLU, Registered Professional Liability Underwriter designation
- CPLP, Cyber Professional Liability Practitioner designation
- ExecPLP, Executive Lines Professional Liability Practitioner designation
- 6 PLUS Certificate Programs
- Monthly free webinars on timely topics in Professional Liability
- CE/CLE Opportunities
- Opportunities to provide thought leadership via the PLUS Blog, Podcast, and the PLUS Connect App
- PLUS Foundation scholarship programs
Networking and Business Development
- Access to the largest professional liability Network with over 38,000 PLUS members
- Extensive chapter network with 14 regional chapters offering local networking
- Future PLUS Mentorship Program for young professionals
- PLUS Foundation Women’s Leadership Network
- Diversity Leadership & Mentoring Program (LAMP)
Another great use of your PLUS membership is getting involved by volunteering expertise or becoming a mentor. Check out some of the best ways to get involved below.
- Become a Mentor: Mentoring allows you to impart knowledge and insight to others in the professional liability profession and is a great opportunity for senior-level PLUS members to share their experience and expertise. View available programs by registering on Together, our robust membership platform.
- Contribute Thought Leadership: Share your industry knowledge and expertise with over 38,000 professional liability practitioners. Providing content for PLUS members helps increase your personal brand and position you as an expert in the field.
- Volunteer at a Local Event: Get involved with local professional liability practitioners by volunteering at a chapter event. This is a great short-term commitment for those looking to connect with others in their area.
- Serve on a Committee: Serve on a committee that is responsible for producing PLUS events, education, or engagement opportunities for all members.
If you aren’t already a PLUS member, you can register today for FREE to enjoy all of these member benefits PLUS has to offer.