Last week, PLUS marked another triumphant iteration of its Directors & Officers University, featuring sessions held from October 10th to 11th. Participants hailing from diverse professional liability backgrounds engaged in five enlightening sessions, facilitated by 11 industry experts from around the world. These sessions were attended by members striving to achieve their Executive Lines Professional Liability Practitioner Designation (ExecPLP), gain additional CE/CLE credits, and enhance their understanding of the D&O Insurance market.
For those unable to participate in the live sessions, there’s no cause for concern. The Learner Workbook and on-demand recordings will remain available for purchase until January 13th. You can acquire these exclusive resources by following this link.
This is what attendees had to say about the event:
- “The panelists were very knowledgeable in the subject matter.”
- “The sessions were informative and brought clarity to topics I wasn’t previously sure about.”
- “Informative and entertaining content!”
- “I found the session materials to be extremely useful!”
- “PLUS does a great job making this content understandable to those new to D&O Insurance.”
Check out the list below to see what sessions PLUS offered this year:
- Fundamentals of D&O Liability Insurance and Indemnification with instructors Kimberly Melvin and Brenda Shelly
- Sources of D&O Liability with instructors Kathryn Walker and Thomas Judge
- D&O Liability Insurance with instructors Jennifer Odrobina and John Favilla
- D&O Claims Management with instructors Justin Kudler and Ron Goldstein
- D&O Roundtable: Trends, Risks and Emerging Issues with instructors Marissa Streckfus, Sarah Abrams, and Peter Evans
If you missed D&O University this year, you can attend our next session May 14th-15th, 2024. Be sure to keep an eye out for registration opening soon.
D&O University satisfies one of the requirements for the ExecPLP designation. Whether you have already attended D&O University or are considering it for the future, we invite you to explore the exciting path toward achieving the ExecPLP designation tailored for Directors & Officers Insurance professionals. Discover the eligibility criteria and kickstart your journey towards this designation by clicking the link below.