PLUS celebrated record attendance at the Singapore Symposium held at the Orchard Hotel on September 12th, where attendees explored the challenges and opportunities driving the growth of the industry. The PLUS Singapore Committee welcomed over 150 professional liability practitioners to attend sessions on a variety of market topics.
Kevin LaCroix, keynote speaker and panelist at the symposium, wrote of the event in the D&O Diary, “an interesting, well-attended, and well-organized event. The Singapore professional liability community turned out in force.”1
The PLUS Singapore Symposium provides instruction on the following key concepts and primary disciplines in professional liability taught by senior industry professionals and PLUS leaders:
- A D&O Update & Trends with speaker Kevin LaCroix
- Around the World in 60 Minutes: Hot Topics in the D&O and Professional Liability Insurance Market with speakers Ann Dang, James Cooper, and Robin Cooper-Driver
- Cyber WAR Stories and Lessons Learned from Financial Lines Fastest Growing Product with speakers Andrew Mahoney, Andrew Taylor, and Sampat Dharmeshdilip
- The Second Shot: One Green Beret’s Journey to Entrepreneurship with speaker Gene Yu
- The Environment – A Growing Concern with speaker Andrew Robinson
- Growth – How Do We Find It and What Do Our Customers Expect From Us? with speakers Aaron Yip, Debra Burford, Jenny Lim, and Juliana Yong
- Conversation with Senior Leaders – Empowering and Shaping the Future of the Insurance Industry with speakers Tracy Lee Kus, Kulwant Bardh, Julianna D’Cruz, Jonathan Doherty, and Ernest Heng.
As we look back on the resounding success of the Singapore Symposium 2023, it’s clear that the desire for knowledge and growth in the professional liability industry is stronger than ever. With record attendance and engaging discussions, the event served as a testament to the commitment of professionals in Singapore to stay at the forefront of this dynamic field.
One of the key takeaways from the Symposium was the importance of continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends. In that spirit, we are excited to introduce an opportunity that will help you do just that – the Certificate in Asia Professional Liability Insurance.
This certificate is designed to empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the world of Directors & Officers (D&O) and Professional Liability insurance. Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or just starting out your journey in this field, this program is tailored to meet your needs.
Why Choose the Asia Certificate?
At the recent webinar, “The Certificate in Asia Professional Liability Insurance – What It Is, Why It Matters, and How To Get!” hosted by PLUS and the Singapore Insurance Institute, attendees gained valuable insights into the modules. Here’s what the Singapore Insurance Institute had to say about it: “This certificate offered by PLUS is a unique and valuable program, […] and covers everything you need to know about D&O and Professional Liability insurance.”2
What’s In Store for You?
The Asia Certificate will equip you with the latest industry knowledge and best practices. It’s not just theoretical; it’s practical and directly applicable to the Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia markets. You’ll be learning from industry experts and PLUS leaders, ensuring you’re always one step ahead in this ever-evolving industry.
Are you ready to take your professional liability expertise to the next level? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to invest in your career.
To learn more about the Certificate in Asia Professional Liability Insurance and register today, simply click the button below: